Publicidade
Apriori Cucina

LostBrasil
 Portal Portal  Fórum Fórum  Orkut  Twitter  FAQ FAQ  Pesquisar Pesquisar  Membros Membros  Grupos Grupos

Registrar :: Entrar Entrar e ver Mensagens Particulares

Menu
Portal
Fórum
Notícias
Sinopses
Outras Séries
Orkut
Links
Livros de Lost
DVDs de Lost
O que é Lost?
Quem Somos
Regras

- Acesso Restrito -
The Lockdown
Chat V.I.P.

Colabore

Saldo atual:40%

Calendário
23/05/2010
ABC: 6x17/18 - The End

25/05/2010
AXN: 6x17/18 - The End

Usuário:

Senha:

Lembrar senha

Esqueci-me da senha

Ainda não se registrou?

Faça seu cadastro.
É de graça!

LostBrasil - Índice do Fórum  » Cinema » Quotes famosos

Novo Tópico  Responder Mensagem Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Próximo printer-friendly view
 Quotes famosos « Exibir mensagem anterior :: Exibir próxima mensagem » 
Autor
Mensagem
ingridreis
MensagemEnviada: Terça Maio 23, 2006 17:40  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: Nenhum

Grupos: Nenhum
Pulp Fiction:

Honey Bunny: [about to rob a diner] I love you, Pumpkin.
Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.
Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] Alright, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.
[Jules shoots the guy on the couch during Brett's interrogation]
Jules: Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

E a melhor de todas, inesquecível:
[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

ingridreis está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
spazatao
MensagemEnviada: Domingo Maio 28, 2006 00:22  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Legal, o tópico! Sou novo aqui, então só o achei agora...
Gosto muito de quotes, todo filme tem os seus bons. No momento, o primeiro que me vem a cabeça é esse, de Ronin:

Vincent (Jean Reno): No questions. No answers. That's the business we're in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that's lesson number three.

Tem uns outros excelentes que ainda não foram postados, quando tiver com menos sono eu lembro Wink

spazatao está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
Jay Junior
MensagemEnviada: Terça Outubro 24, 2006 11:22  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Dead Poets Society

"oh captain, my captain!"

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. " (quoting Thoreau)

"That's ten more years! Father, that's a lifetime!"

Godfather

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

"In my home! In my bedroom, where my wife sleeps! Where my children come and play with their toys."

"I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart"

"I betrayed my wife. I betrayed myself. I killed men and I ordered men to be killed. Ah, it's useless... I killed -- I ordered the death of my brother. He injured me. I killed my mother's son. I killed my father's son."

Jay Junior está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
six feet under
MensagemEnviada: Segunda Novembro 20, 2006 12:33  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

memento

(filme com o melhor conjunto de quotes ever!)

natalie: what's the last thing that you do remember?
leonard shelby: my wife...
natalie: that's sweet.
leonard shelby: ...dying.

(...)

leonard shelby: memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. and memories can be distorted. they're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts.

(...)

leonard shelby: i can't remember to forget you.

(...)

leonard shelby: i have to believe in a world outside my own mind. i have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if i can't remember them. i have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. do i believe the world's still there? is it still out there?... yeah! we all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. i'm no different.

(...)

teddy: so you lie to yourself to be happy... there's nothing wrong with that. we all do it.

(...)

natalie: get rid of dodd for me. kill him. i'll pay you.
leonard shelby: are you crazy? i'm not gonna kill someone for money.
natalie: what then? love? what would you kill for? you'd kill for your wife, wouldn't you?
leonard shelby: that's different!
natalie: not to me, i wasn't fucking married to her!

(...)

leonard shelby: i don't even know how long she's been gone. it's like i've woken up in bed and she's not here... because she's gone to the bathroom or something. but somehow, i know she's never gonna come back to bed. if I could just... reach over and touch her side of the bed... i would know that it was cold, but i can't. i know i can't have her back... but i don't want to wake up in the morning, thinking she's still here. i lie here not knowing how long i've been alone. So how... how can i heal? how am i supposed to heal if i can't... feel time?

(...)

leonard shelby: now... where was i?

the shawshank redemption

(melhor quote de sempre. greatest american movie of all time!)

red: i find i'm so excited i can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. i think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope...

six feet under está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
Lucas Gandalf
MensagemEnviada: Segunda Novembro 20, 2006 21:53  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 10

Citação:

the shawshank redemption

(melhor quote de sempre. greatest american movie of all time!)

red: i find i'm so excited i can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. i think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope...

essa parte é fodida mesmo...

Lucas Gandalf está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
six feet under
MensagemEnviada: Terça Novembro 28, 2006 07:10  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

empire falls

miles roby: how does it feel, francine? to know your husband shot himself in the head rather than spend one more minute on this earth with you?

(...)

janine roby: people can change, and i'm changing.
bea: you're not changing, janine, you're just losing weight.

(...)

father mark: [about max] he'd steal from god?
miles roby: yeah, he's pretty fearless as far as god's concerned. i don't know whether he's an atheist or he just thinks he'll be able to bullshit god like he does everybody else.

(...)

horace: i don't eat onions, miles. i know you've been away, but i haven't changed. i read "the globe", i write for "the sentinel", i never send christmas cards and i don't eat onions.

(...)

john voss: [holds a gun at tick roby] this is what i dream...

six feet under está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
pri_kohler
MensagemEnviada: Terça Janeiro 02, 2007 21:28  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 1

Vou tentar lembrar de algumas das minhas preferidas...

Donnie Darko

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher:
Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?
--------------------------------------------------
Closer

Dan: You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram.
Larry: Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist, wrapped in blood! Go fuck yourself! You writer! You liar!
Lavoura Arcaica

Todo o sermão do Pai (Raul Cortez) sobre o tempo. É impressionante ler o livro e ver como as palavras estão todas lá no filme! Como conseguiram fazer aquilo sem um roteiro sequer, eu não faço idéia! O melhor filme brasiliero já feito, sem dúvida!
Elizabeth

[last lines]
Elizabeth: Observe, Lord Burghley, I am married... to England.
É uma frase simples, porém dita pela Cate Blanchett, totalmente pintada de branco, ao som do Réquiem de Mozart e com o tom de voz que a atriz adotou para simbolizar a sua nova postura... nossa! É de tirar o fôlego!

pri_kohler está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
six feet under
MensagemEnviada: Segunda Janeiro 08, 2007 20:04  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

two cars, one night

romeo: well, i guess this is it.

holly: yeah, i guess so.

she climbs into the back of her car and he gets out to walk around to her window. she hands him the ring.

romeo: don't you want it?

holly: no, you can have it.

romeo: no, really, can i have it? what for?

holly: so you remember me.

romeo: awgh, a diamond ring.

holly: it's only plastic.

romeo: i know.

holly: and we're not getting merried.

romeo: i know.

a car door opens and holly's parents get in the front.

romeo: probably see you later.

holly: probably.

they look to each other and smile as the car drives off.

kennewick
MensagemEnviada: Terça Janeiro 09, 2007 00:04  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 212

Grupos: 
[ABC]
[AXN]
Scarface:

Tony Montana:" I tell the truth even when i lie"

Valeu o filme só por essa cena

Melhor Quote EVAH de comédia. Essa me faz rir sempr eque eu me lembro.

Du Quois: This is Chevalier, Montage, Detente, Avant Garde, and Deja Vu.
Du Quois: Over there, Croissant, Souffle, Escargot, and Chocolate Mousse.

Eu mando essa pra minha namorada pelo menos uma vez por semana.

E sim, sou uma pessoa repetitiva.

kennewick está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
eduardo_s
MensagemEnviada: Terça Janeiro 09, 2007 12:45  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Melhor frase do cinema pra mim, é a de Godfather:
Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

E no part II achei essa a frase mais massa do filme também. O Vito fala ela quando ainda era Vito Andolini, nem Don Corleone.

kennewick escreveu:
Scarface:

Tony Montana:" I tell the truth even when i lie"

Valeu o filme só por essa cena

auheiauih
Scarface tem várias comédias, tipo:

A cena do Tony olhando pra televisão, tomando banho na banheira e fumando um charuto:

Tony Montana: Here pelican, pelican, pelican...

Tony Montana: I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

Tony Montana: You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Hector the Toad: You want to give me the cash, or do I kill your brother first, before I kill you?
Tony Montana: Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits.

Tony Montana: Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!

Tony Montana: You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!

Immigration Officer #1: Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy, eatin' pussy?
Tony Montana: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?
(uaheihaehuiaehuaieha)

[watching news on TV]
Tony Montana: I know that. But you know why? Because you got your head up your culo, that's why. That fucking guy. He never tells the truth. That motherfucker.

Tony Montana: You think I kill two kids and a woman? FUCK THAT! I don't need that shit in my life!
[Tony sees that Alberto is about to detonate the car bomb]
Tony Montana: You dead, mothafucker!
[Shoots Alberto in the head, killing him]
Tony Montana: What you think I am? HUH? What you think, I a fuckin' worm, like you? I told you, mayne, I told you, don't fuck with me! I told you, no fuckin' kids! No, but you wouldn't listen! Well, you stupid fuck! Look at you now.

Frank Lopez: Tony, don't kill me, please!
Tony Montana: I ain't gonna kill you.
Frank Lopez: Oh Christ, thank you! Thank you!
[Tony looks at Manny]
Tony Montana: Manolo, shoot that piece of shit!

Omar Suarez: What's with this dishwasher, chico?
[laughing]
Omar Suarez: Don't he think we could've got some other space cadet to hit Rebenga cheaper, too? Fifty bucks.
Tony Montana: Then why didn't you? And don't be callin' me no fuckin' dishwasher, or I'll kick you fuckin' monkey ass!

Tony Montana: Hey, how'd you like that? Huh? You fuckin' maricón! Hey!

Hector the Toad: [after killing Angel with the chainsaw] Last chance, pendejo!
Tony Montana: Fuck you!
[spits at Hector]

Tony foi um dos personagens mais loucos do cinema. O cara era muito doidão, vivia falando sozinho, vivia nervoso querendo bater em todo mundo auhiaeuhaeh

Lucky Number Slevin: (Não sei como esse filme não ficou famoso, os dialogos são fodas, alguns muito inteligentes... bem à la Pulp Fiction, e o roteiro simplesmente perfeito, tem que prestar bastante atenção no filme, tem muito detalhezinho que passa despercebido)

Mr. Goodkat: Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third; that's a story.

Slevin: Who are you?
The Boss: I'm The Boss.
Slevin: I thought he was The Boss.
The Boss: Why? Do we look alike?

Slevin's Girlfriend: [after Slevin walks in on her cheating on him] This is an accident.
Slevin: What, like... He tripped, you fell?

Elvis: [Grabs Slevin by the throat and moves him into the living room] The Boss wants to see you.
Slevin: Who?
Sloe: The Boss.
Slevin: Who's the Boss?
Sloe: The guy we work for. Sit
Slevin: [He attempts getting up but is kept down by Sloe] Look. I'm not the guy you're looking for. I don't live here.
Sloe: Yeah well you look like the guy who lives here.
Slevin: Man, you don't know what the guy who lives here looks like.
Elvis: What he means to say is that you look like you live here.
Sloe: Yeah, that's what I mean to say.

The Boss: [Showing a picture] This was my son. Notice how I said was? That's because he's dead. Relegated to the past tense. Went from an is to a was before he had his breakfast.
Slevin: Bummer

The Boss: [after Slevin has just told him he'll take the job killing the Rabbi's son] I knew you had sense.
Slevin: Sense is something you have when you have a choice.
The Boss: Sometimes, and sometimes it's when you know you don't.

The Rabbi: You must be Mr. Fisher.
Slevin: Must I be? Because it hasn't been working out for me lately.
The Rabbi: But I'm afraid you must.
Slevin: Well if I must.

Brikowski: Who are you?
Slevin: Philosophically speaking?
Brikowski: Name.
Slevin: Rank, serial number?
Dumbrowski: You should really play ball kid.
Slevin: Really? You think I'm tall enough?
Brikowski: [hits Slevin in stomach]
Brikowski: What is your name?
Slevin: [gasping for breath] Oh yeah, now I remember, Slevin Kelevra.

Slevin: Someone's trying to kill you.
Yitzchok: Who?
Slevin: Me.

Slevin: Anything else you want to tell me?
The Boss: I suppose I don't need to say anything as terribly cliche as "go to the police and you're a dead man".
Slevin: I think you just did.
The Boss: I guess I did.

Slevin: But I'm not Nick.
Elvis: Yeah, well, unfortunately for you, you're not the first cat to tell me you wasn't the guy I was looking for.
Slevin: You can ask Lindsey. She lives across the hall!
Elvis: Yo, man, I ain't askin' nobody nothin'! Nick, Slevin, Clark Kent, whatever the fuck your name is. The Virgin Mary herself could com waltzin' up in here with her fine ass, titties hangin' out and everything, and if she tells me your name is Jesus Christ, I STILL gotta take you to see the Boss.

The Boss: [shows Slevin the body of Slim in his freezer] Hey, Slim! You know this cat? Slim!
[turns to Slevin]
The Boss: No use. Ever since somebody shot him, old Slim went deaf.
Slevin: What happened to make Slim go deaf?
The Boss: Why?
Slevin: Well, because I owe you $96,000, and I may have a slight problem coming up with the money.
The Boss: Oh, okay. Well, why don't we just make it an even 90?
Slevin: I... may have exaggerated the slightness.

Slevin: How do you justify being a rabbi... and a gangster?
The Rabbi: I don't. I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green. Consider, Mr. Fisher... there are two men sitting here before you, and one of them you should be very afraid of. Where's my money?

Slevin: This isn't the first time this has happened, you know.
Lindsey: You mean this isn't the first time a crime lord asked you to kill the gay son of a rival gangster to pay off a debt that belongs to a friend whose place you're staying in as a result of losing your job, your apartment, and finding your girlfriend in bed with another guy?
Slevin: No, this is the first time THAT happened, but Nick has been painting me into corners since we were kids.

The Boss: You? You're the triggerman.
Slevin: Me?
The Boss: You.
Slevin: Aren't there professionals? People you can hire to do this sort of thing?
The Boss: [Laughing] Of course there are. Yes. But you owe me $96,000. Why should I go out and pay someone else when I've already paid you?

Slevin: Ok, I'm under the impression that you're under the impression that I owe you 96,000 dollars.
The Boss: No, you owe Slim Hopkins 96,000 dollars. You owe Slim, Slim owes me... You owe me.

The Rabbi: Your lucky and nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky. You are lucky, so I may know that I'm not. Unfortunately the lucky never realizes they are lucky until it's too late. Take yourself for instance; yesterday you were better off than you are off today but it took today for you to realize it. BUT today has arrived AND it's too late... You see? People are never happy with what they have. They want what the had... or what others have... Grass is always greener on the otherside.

Sei que são muitas frases, mas pra mim todas essas são fodas...

eduardo_s está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
six feet under
MensagemEnviada: Quarta Janeiro 10, 2007 19:55  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

mou gaan dou

trailer

cadet school principal: who wants to be like ex-cadet yan?

lau kin ming: i do.

essa cena é poderosíssima!!

a imagem de marca do infernal affairs - troca de olhares entre os dois protagonistas - entrou pra história. fico até sem palavras pra descrevê-la.

Nabuco
MensagemEnviada: Quarta Janeiro 10, 2007 22:18  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 19

Não sei como não postaram esse quote aqui ainda.

V for Vendetta

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.

Evey Hammond: Who are you?

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.

Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.

V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.

V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]

V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?

V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Editado pela última vez por Nabuco em Segunda Janeiro 15, 2007 16:47, num total de 1 vez
Nabuco está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
Earendil
MensagemEnviada: Quinta Janeiro 11, 2007 10:56  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 159

Twitter: @Gabriel_GFV

A cena mais sensacional da trilogia Poderoso Chefão e uma das melhores (talvez a melhor) cena que eu já vi em um filme: THE BAPTISM SEQUENCE

MICHAEL: I do.
PRIEST: Do you believe in the Holy Ghost -- the Holy Catholic Church?
MICHAEL: I do
PRIEST: Michael Francis Rizzi -- do you renounce Satan?
MICHAEL: I do renounce him.
PRIEST: And all his works?
MICHAEL : I do renounce them
PRIEST: And all his pomps?
MICHAEL : I do renounce them.
PRIEST: Michael Rizzi -- will you be baptized?
MICHAEL: I will.
PRIEST (as he pours holy water on baby's forehead) : In nomine Patri -- et Filii et Spiritus Sancti
PRIEST: Michael Rizzi..... Go in peace, and may the Lord be with you. Amen.

*A cena toda é intercalada com os ataques aos chefes das familias: Barzini, Don Cuneo e Tattaglia. A música durante a seqüência toda vem do órgão da igreja.*

Coisa de gênio mesmo. Sensacional. Applause

Earendil está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular Enviar Email
eduardo_s
MensagemEnviada: Quinta Janeiro 11, 2007 11:37  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Earendil escreveu:
A cena mais sensacional da trilogia Poderoso Chefão e uma das melhores (talvez a melhor) cena que eu já vi em um filme: THE BAPTISM SEQUENCE

MICHAEL: I do.
PRIEST: Do you believe in the Holy Ghost -- the Holy Catholic Church?
MICHAEL: I do
PRIEST: Michael Francis Rizzi -- do you renounce Satan?
MICHAEL: I do renounce him.
PRIEST: And all his works?
MICHAEL : I do renounce them
PRIEST: And all his pomps?
MICHAEL : I do renounce them.
PRIEST: Michael Rizzi -- will you be baptized?
MICHAEL: I will.
PRIEST (as he pours holy water on baby's forehead) : In nomine Patri -- et Filii et Spiritus Sancti
PRIEST: Michael Rizzi..... Go in peace, and may the Lord be with you. Amen.

*A cena toda é intercalada com os ataques aos chefes das familias: Barzini, Don Cuneo e Tattaglia. A música durante a seqüência toda vem do órgão da igreja.*

Coisa de gênio mesmo. Sensacional. Applause

Com licença, não sei se é permitido postar YT aqui nesse tópico, mas tive que postar.

Melhor cena do cinema mundial, de todos os tempos. Melhor que a cena clássica do osso e da terra de "2001: Uma Odisséia no Espaço", melhor que o Ferris Bueller cantando, melhor que a dança do Travolta. Melhor que tudo.

eduardo_s está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
haendeldias
MensagemEnviada: Quinta Janeiro 11, 2007 11:45  |  Assunto: Responder com Citação

Tópicos: 545

Grupos: 
[ABC]
[AXN]
em falar em 2001 - uma odisseia no espaço:

"Open the door, Hall"

haendeldias está offline  Ver o perfil do usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular Enviar Email MSN Messenger
Publicidade
Assunto: Publicidade - Use este espaço para divulgar sua empresa  

Anuncie no
LostBrasil

Publicidade LostBrasil:
Clique aqui e saiba como anunciar

Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo Tópico  Responder Mensagem Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Próximo Página 6 de 8

LostBrasil - Índice do Fórum » Cinema » Quotes famosos
Ir para:  

Enviar Mensagens Novas: Proibido.
Responder Tópicos Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido.
Excluir Mensagens: Proibido.
Votar em Enquetes: Proibido.
Anexar arquivos: proibido.
Baixar arquivos: proibido.

Bad Twin Desvendando os Mistérios de Lost Identidade Secreta Risco de Extinção Sinais de Vida